• increase organization and productivity
• eliminate storage space
• reduce costs
• improve disaster recovery protection for documents
• reduces environmental impact
As many industries continue to recover from the economic slumber, now may be the perfect time to make changes for a new business environment. Incorporating sustainability concepts into the core company vision and implementing them consistently through all business process, positions a company to be one step ahead on the road to business recovery. Technology can do just that. Check out the following post and explore how technology can help your business to further business sustainability within your organization.
- Social Media Advancing the Business Sustainability Conversation
- Telecommuting: help your Business, help the Environment
- The Growing Role of Virtual Conferencing and Webinars in the Sustainability Meeting Landscape
- 5 Ways to a Greener Website
- A Guide for SME’s: How and Why to go Paperless
- Intuit’s GreenSnapshot: Do You Have it in Your Green Biz Toolkit?
- CRM: Golden Nugget for Sustainability in Business
- Foursquare for Greenies
Filed under: Uncategorized